Information about deposit payment – program EXCHANGE
Students who would like to have their accommodation booked should pay the deposit. After you will do so, your accommodation will be guaranteed.
If the payment is not be received by terms mentioned here, student will not have the accommodation guaranteed.
Amount of deposit: 5 000 CZK
Payment of the deposit can be done
- by credit card via SUZ VSE website (instruction here) – the fastest option
- via bank transfer (see details below) or
- by cash deposit at the Česká spořitelna branch (or any other) to the account 1793102/0800
Details for payment via bank trasfer or by cash
Bank account – payments from abroad
- IBAN: CZ74 0800 0000 0000 0179 3102
- BIC (SWIFT) kód: GIBACZPX
- Name of the bank account owner: VŠE V PRAZE – SÚZ
Česká spořitelna, a.s.
140 00 Praha 4
Payment can be done in your currency – please use the actual exchange rate offered by your bank.
It is a student’s responsibility to provide following details into the field ‘variable symbol‘ when making transfer/deposit:
- variable symbol = from ISKAM (Basic information)
- Message for recipient = SURNAME and firstname as same as used for registration for database of VŠE (InSIS)
IMPORTANT! Without variable symbol it is not possible to identify your payment.
Any payment received from abroad bank account without paid administrative fees will be lowered by the amount of fees incurred. We advise abroad students to allow for the handling fees and to increase payment amount by a minimum of 500 CZK. This amount is deemed to be sufficient to cover abroad administrative fees. Any potential overpayment after administrative fee deduction will be credited towards accommodation payments.
Operations with accommodation deposit
- It will be used to cover any damage caused by you at your room. It will be returned to your account within 30 days after moving out from your room. It can remain on your account for next academic year as well.
- The applicants who had paid the deposit and had the accommodation booking accepted and who will inform that they are not interested in accommodation, send the cancellation request in ISKAM within deadline and they will be entitled to returning of the deposit back to their account (filled in ISKAM) after deducting of the fee.
- If the cancelation will be done after deadline the accommodation deposit will not be returned. It will be counted as breach of the accommodation agreement process which covers the cost for the processing of agreement.
If student hands over the room properly and meets all obligations, the deposit will be returned:
- by cash at the reception (only if there will be enough cash for payments!)
- by credit card refund
- via bank transfer refund (student has to fill in the bank account number in ISKAM, administrative fee of CZK 500 will be deducted).
Students are responsible for the accuracy of the data provided in ISKAM.