Internet and Wifi
We offer fast connection to the internet both via cable and wifi.
How to connect to internet?
Follow instruction bellow for Eduroam Wifi or cable connection for students.
For hotel guests follow hotel.vse.cz instruction bellow.
Problem with the availability and stability of Internet?
In case you have a problem with the availability and stability of the fixed network on the tracks, please let us know through the form below.
Eduroam – Wifi and cable connection – for students
- For more information about connection via cable, see https://internet.vse.cz/pevna-sit/ubytovani-na-kolejich/
For information about wifi connection, see https://internet.vse.cz/eduroam/nastaveni-eduroam/.
- Cable and wifi connection to the internet for students and staff of the Prague University of Economics and Business is free of charge.
- Wifi connection to the internet for students of universities participating in the project Eduroam is free of charge. For more information about this project see https://internet.vse.cz/eduroam/o-siti-eduroam/.
Wifi for hotel guests – hotel.vse.cz
Wireless network hotel.vse.cz can be used by properly accommodated hotel guests and accommodated non students of Prague University of Economics and Business. Access to this network is denied for students and staff of VŠE, who should use eduroam WiFi or ethernet network (cable).
Login credentials can be obtained at the reception in every dormitory. Every guest will get different username and password. Lost or forgotten credentials could be renewed at reception as well, in that case the old ones will lose validity. In the end of accommodation period user will lose access to the network.
Wireless network hotel.vse.cz is intended only for internet access. The direct communication between devices is blocked (for example between a mobile and a laptop). For sharing purpose, you can use services like Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive. Peer-to-peer communication is blocked too (including Bittorrent).
Please follow this manual CZ, EN,RU.
Conditions of using this service are defined in Rector’s Order No. 1/2007 Operation and utilization of the computer technology and network of the Prague University of Economics and Business. From this order are selected next user obligations:
- user is obliged to take care not to threaten work of other users with his/her activities and not to overload network resources
- user has a responsibility for his/her data – not only for their content, but also for their storage and proper back up
- user is responsible for damages he/she causes, be it willingly or because of negligence
- user is obliged to comply with international agreements, in which the Czech Republic is bound, legal regulations of the Czech Republic that are in force.
This wireless network is for hotel guests completely free.