Informations below is only for newly enrolled students DEGREE program of the University of Economics, Prague (VŠE).
Information about deposit payment – international students of University of Economics, Prague (VSE) – newly enrolled student Degree programmes regarding delivering request for an accommodation at dormitories VSE in academic year 2018/2019 – the term of moving in: September 5, 2018.
Students who would like to have their accommodation booked should pay the deposit CZK 5 000. When the dormitory receives the deposit, the accommodation will be guaranteed.
If the payment is not be received by July 5, 2018, student will not have the accommodation guaranteed.
For details see below:
Reservation deposit: 5 000 CZK – till July 5, 2018
As the confirmation of your serious interest in accommodation in the VŠE dormitory, the applicant shall pay the reservation deposit in amount of CZK 5 000 at the latest.
If the applicant will move into his allocated room at the date stated in the contract September 5, 2018, the reservation deposit will be transferred to accommodation deposit. The final amount of the accommodation deposit will be 5 000 CZK.
The accommodation deposit, or its part, may be used to cover any damage, debt or possible sanctions. The deposit will be returned when a student moves out in cash or by card at the dormitory office, or within 30 days after to the bank account you state in your ISKAM profile. The deposit may be also left at your ISKAM account for the next academic year.
Payment of the deposit can be done
- by credit card via SUZ VSE website (instruction here)
- via bank transfer (see details below) or
- by cash deposit at the Česká spořitelna branch (or any other) to the account 1793102/0800
Details for payment via bank trasfer or by cash
Bank account – payments from abroad:
- IBAN: CZ74 0800 0000 0000 0179 3102
- BIC (SWIFT) kód: GIBACZPX
- Name of the bank account owner: VŠE V PRAZE – SÚZ
Česká spořitelna, a.s.
140 00 Praha 4
Payment can be done in your currency – please use the actual exchange rate offered by your bank.
It is a student’s responsibility to provide following details into the field ‘variable symbol‘ when making transfer/deposit:
- variable symbol (VS) = from ISKAM (Basic information)
- Message for recipient = SURNAME and first name as same as used for registration for database of VŠE (InSIS)
IMPORTANT! Without variable symbol it is not possible to identify your payment.
Any payment received from abroad bank account without paid administrative fees will be lowered by the amount of fees incurred. We advise abroad students to allow for the handling fees and to increase payment amount by a minimum of 500 CZK. This amount is deemed to be sufficient to cover abroad administrative fees. Any potential overpayment after administrative fee deduction will be credited towards accommodation payments.
Operations with accommodation and reservation deposit
- If the applicant will move into his allocated room at the date stated in the contract September 5, 2018, the reservation deposit will be transferred to accommodation deposit. The final amount of the accommodation deposit will be 5000 CZK. It will be used to cover any damage caused by you at your room. It will be returned to your account within 30 days after moving out from your room. It can remain on your account for next academic year as well.
- The applicants who had paid the deposit and had the accommodation booking accepted and who will inform that they are not interested in accommodation till August 7, 2018 to the email: email@example.com, they will be entitled to returning of the deposit back to their account which they paid it from after deducting of the fee. Deposit will be returned till September 28, 2018, including this date. If student had paid by cash, deposit will be returned to the account after deducting bank fee. Bank account will be used the one which student had announced to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the cancelation will be done after August 7, 2018 the reservation deposit will not be returned. It will be counted as breach of the accommodation agreement process which covers the cost for the processing of agreement.
If student hands over the room properly and meets all obligations, the deposit will be returned:
- by cash, if there is enough cash available
- by credit card refund
- via bank transfer refund (student has to fill in the bank account number in ISKAM, administrative fee of CZK 500 will be deducted).