The information below is only for newly enrolled students DEGREE program of the Prague University of Economics and Business (VSE).
Information about deposit payment – international students of VSE – newly enrolled student Degree programmes regarding delivering a request for accommodation at dormitories VSE in the academic year 2023/2024 – the term of moving in: September 6, 2023.
Students who would like to have their accommodation booked should pay the deposit of CZK 8 000. When the dormitory receives the deposit, the accommodation will be guaranteed.
If the payment is not received by July 7, 2023, the student will not have the accommodation guaranteed.
For details see below:
Reservation deposit: 8 000 CZK – till July 7, 2023
As the confirmation of your serious interest in accommodation in the VSE dormitory, the applicant shall pay the reservation deposit in the amount of CZK 8 000 at the latest July 4, 2023.
If the applicant will move into his allocated room on the date stated in the contract, the reservation deposit will be transferred to the accommodation deposit. The final amount of the accommodation deposit will be 8 000 CZK.
The accommodation deposit, or its part, may be used to cover any damage, debt, or possible sanctions. The deposit will be returned when a student moves out in cash or by card at the dormitory office, or within 30 days after to the bank account you state in your ISKAM profile. The deposit may be also left in your ISKAM account for the next academic year.
Payment of the deposit can be done
- by credit card via SUZ VSE website (instructions here)
- via bank transfer (see details below) or
- by cash deposit at the Česká spořitelna branch (or any other) to account 1793102/0800
Details for payment via bank transfer or by cash
Bank account – payments from abroad:
- IBAN: CZ74 0800 0000 0000 0179 3102
- BIC (SWIFT) kód: GIBACZPX
- Name of the bank account owner: VSE V PRAZE – SÚZ
Česká spořitelna, a.s.
140 00 Praha 4
Payment can be done in your currency – please use the actual exchange rate offered by your bank.
It is a student’s responsibility to provide the following details in the field ‘variable symbol‘ when making a transfer/deposit:
- variable symbol (VS) = from ISKAM (Basic information)
- Message for recipient = SURNAME and first name as same as used for registration for the database of VSE (InSIS)
IMPORTANT! Without a variable symbol, it is not possible to identify your payment.
Any payment received from an abroad bank account without paid administrative fees will be lowered by the amount of fees incurred. We advise abroad students to allow for the handling fees and to increase the payment amount by a minimum of 500 CZK. This amount is deemed to be sufficient to cover abroad administrative fees. Any potential overpayment after the administrative fee deduction will be credited towards accommodation payments.
Operations with accommodation and reservation deposit
- If the applicant will move into his allocated room on the date stated in the contract, the reservation deposit will be transferred to the accommodation deposit. The final amount of the accommodation deposit will be 8000 CZK. It will be used to cover any damage caused by you in your room. It will be returned to your account within 30 days after moving out of your room. It can remain on your account for the next academic year as well.
- The applicants who had paid the deposit and had the accommodation booking accepted and who will inform that they are not interested in accommodation till August 7, 2023, by sending the „Cancellation request in ISKAM“ will be entitled to returning of the deposit back to their account which they paid it from after deducting of the fee. The deposit will be returned till October 10, 2023, including this date. If the student paid by cash, the deposit will be returned to the account after deducting the bank fee. Bank account will be used the one which the student filled in ISKAM in the basic information.
- If the cancelation will be done after August 7, 2023, the reservation deposit will not be returned. It will be counted as a breach of the accommodation agreement process which covers the cost of the processing of the agreement.
If the student hands over the room properly and meets all obligations, the deposit will be returned (the student has to agree on the refund with the dormitory manager upon moving out):
- by cash, if there is enough cash available
- by credit card refund
- via bank transfer refund (the student has to fill in the bank account number in ISKAM, and an administrative fee of CZK 500 will be deducted).