Application – newly enrolled student
The information below is only for newly enrolled students of the Degree program of the Prague University of Economics and Business (VSE).
International students of VSE – newly enrolled student Degree programmes regarding delivering a request for accommodation at dormitories VSE in the academic year 2023/2024 – the term of moving in: September 6, 2023.
We are pleased by your interest in accommodation at the dormitory of VSE.
This page should guide you through the accommodation application process. If you are interested in accommodation at the dormitories, please follow these steps:
- Apply for accommodation at iskam-web.vse.cz
- Log in for newly enrolled students
Newly accepted students choose the option waiting list: DEGREE – VSE – 2023/2024
- from 6. 6. 2023 to 7. 7. 2023
- Log in for newly enrolled students
- Pay the deposit of CZK 8 000 (after you will have applied for the accommodation in step 1)
- Please fill in all required information for foreign payment orders at ISKAM in the section “Basic information”. (Without this information it is not possible to return the deposit back)
- In case you will apply for accommodation (step 1) and pay the reservation deposit (step 2) until July 7, 2023, the status of your application will be changed from ” Approval in progress” to ” Preliminarily approved“ on July 14, 2023. This confirms that everything is all right.
- Please note that your accommodation is booked from September 6, 2023, and it is not possible to change this date. September 6, 2023, is the first day of the validity of an accommodation agreement.
- The newly enrolled student’s Degree programmes are accommodated in the Jarov area (Palachova, Thalerova dormitory, University Hotel, Jarov II).
- Rooms are allocated by the Central Accommodation Office, applicants cannot choose a room by themselves.
- New students do not have the choice of rooms. They are accommodated in double rooms.
- Information on whether the student is accommodated or not will be accessible on iskam-web.vse.cz in the Accommodation – Accommodation requests (waiting lists) by August 1, 2023.
- Information concerning the particular allocated dormitory and room shall be accessible on iskam-web.vse.cz, in the „Accommodation – Accommodation List” card by August 1, 2023.
- If you want to be accommodated with your friend, have the opportunity to write this information to the Google form
If the student will change his mind and does not want to have accommodation at the dormitories anymore, it is possible to send the “cancellation request“ until August 7, 2023, in ISKAM in the application. In this case, the student will get the reservation deposit back reduced by the bank handling fees. The deposit will be refunded in favor of the bank account number, which the student filled in ISKAM. If the application for accommodation is canceled after August 7, 2023, the deposit will not be refunded!
- The moving-in should be on weekdays during office hours. If your arrival is outside office hours, you should contact your dormitory manager- Dormitories
- If you come to Prague earlier, you can stay at the “hotel accommodation” located at our dormitories hotel.vse.cz/en.
- If you know you arrive later than September 11, 2023, please send a notification email directly to Dormitory Manager where you will be staying – Dormitories.
- Please note, that in case you do not arrive within five days from the start of the accommodation, your reservation will be canceled and the deposit will not be refundable.
Registration of foreigners to the Department of Asylum and Migration Policy (DAMP)
Every foreigner accommodated at the dormitories of VSE, has to report their stay to the DAMP. – This report will be sent by Central Accommodation.
- Notification obligations for the stay of foreigners at the DAMP are ensured by the dormitory (accommodation provider).
- The accommodation provider is obligated to report the stay of the foreigner to the DAMP within 3 working days of entering the territory of the dormitory.
- Report of foreigners to the DAMP is carried out electronically.
Rooms are equipped with bedding, sheets, lamp, heating, and fridge. The kitchen is not equipped with dishes.