Application – newly enrolled student
Informations below is only for newly enrolled students of Degree program of the Prague University of Economics and Business (VSE).
International students of the Prague University of Economics and Business (VSE) – newly enrolled student Degree programmes regarding delivering request for an accommodation at dormitories VSE in academic year 2022/2023 – the term of moving in: September 7, 2022.
We are pleased by your interest in accommodation at the dormitory of the Prague University of Economics and Business (VSE).
This page should guide you through the process of application for your accommodation. If you are interested in accommodation at the dormitories, please follow these steps:
- apply for an accommodation at iskam-web.vse.cz
- Log in for newly enrolled students
Newly accepted students choose the option waiting list: DEGREE – VSE – 2022/2023
- from 6. 6. 2022 to 4. 7. 2022
- Log in for newly enrolled students
- pay the deposit of CZK 5 000 (after you will have applied for the accommodation in step 1)
- Please fill in all required information for foreign payment order at ISKAM in section “Basic information”. (Without this information it is not possible to return the deposit back)
- In case that you will apply for accommodation (step 1) and pay the reservation deposit (step 2) until July 4, 2022, the status of your application will be changed from ” Approval in progress” to ” Preliminarily approved“ (on July 25, 2022). This confirms that everything is all right.
- Please note that your accommodation is booked from September 7, 2022 and it is not possible to change this date. September 7, 2022 is the first day of a validity of an accommodation agreement.
- The newly enrolled students Degree programmes are accommodated at Jarov area (Palachova, Thalerova dormitory, University Hotel, Jarov II).
- Rooms are allocated by the Central Accommodation Office, applicants cannot choose a room by themselves.
- New students do not have the choice of rooms. They are accommodated in double rooms.
- Information whether the student was accommodated or not will be accessible on iskam-web.vse.cz in the Accommodation – Accommodation requests (waiting lists) by August 1, 2022.
- Information concerning the particular allocated dormitory and room shall be accessible on iskam-web.vse.cz, in the „Accommodation – Accommodation List” card by August 1, 2022.
- If you want to be accommodated with your friend, have the opportunity to write this information to google form https://forms.gle/MwTYW7YPVySBrzfV7
If student will change his mind and does not want to have an accommodation at the dormitories anymore, it is possible to send the “cancellation request“ until August 6, 2022 in ISKAM in the application. In this case, student will get the reservation deposit back reduced by the bank handling fees. The deposit will be refunded in favor of the bank account number, which student filled in ISKAM. If the application for accommodation is cancelled after August 6, 2022, deposit will not be refunded!
- The moving in should be on weekdays during office hours. If your arrival is outside office hours, you should contact your dormitory manager- Dormitories
- If you come to Prague earlier, you can stay at the “hotel accommodation” located at our dormitories hotel.vse.cz/en.
- If you arrive later than on September 19, 2022, please send a notice email directly to Dormitory Manager where you will be staying – Dormitories.
Registration of a foreigners to the Department of Asylum and Migration Policy (DAMP)
Every foreigners accommodated at the dormitories of the Prague University of Economics and Business (VSE), Prague have to report their stay to the DAMP. – This report will be sent by Central accommodation.
- Notifications obligations for stay of foreigners to the DAMP is ensured by dormitory (accommodation provider).
- Accommodation provider is obligated to report the stay of foreigner to the DAMP within 3 working days of the entering the territory of the dormitory.
- Report of foreigner to the DAMP is carrying out electronically.
Rooms are equipped with bedding, sheets, lamp, heating and fridge. Kitchen is not equipped with dishes.