Information about moving in
- Allocated room
- When and where
- What you should bring
- If I cannot appear due to serious complication
- Dormitory payment (direct debit)
- Accommodation contract, confirmation of accommodation, electronic signing of the contract
- Keys, bed linen
- Registration form for the Foreigner Police of the Czech Republic
- Checking-in the room
- Transition from summer student accommodation
- I am not interested in the accommodation
- Frequently asked questions
An allocated block of halls of residence, an allocated room or date of moving in cannot be changed during the period of moving in, i.e. until the end of September. Moving is possible from the beginning of October.
Thank you for your understanding.
When and where
Information about a particular allocated hall of residence and room will be available at iskam-web.vse.cz. The dormitory address can be found here. Come in person at the assigned dormitory to the manager of the dormitory, on weekdays, during office hours.
The move-in will take place at the assigned hall of residence, where you will receive room keys at the reception and an entrance card to the building, if you are not a student of the University of Economics.
If you need to move to the Vltava hall of residence out of the office hours, you must inform the dormitory manager by e-mail one working day in advance.
Move-in to the dormitory:
|Praha – 1st year – Blanice, Vltava||September 10 – September 21, 2020 (Contract start – September 10.9.2020)|
|Praha – 1st year, except Blanice and Vltava||September 14 – September 22, 2020 (Contract start – September 14, 2020)|
|Praha – higher grades||September 14 – September 22, 2020 (Contract start – September 14, 2019)|
|Jindřichův Hradec||September 15 – September 22, 2020 (Contract start – September 15, 2020)|
|Other school and graduates||September 22 – September 25, 2020 (Contract start – September 22, 2019)|
From the date of the contractual start, the student will be charged the dormitory fee.
I’m going to the 2nd year of studying with accommodation at Roosevelt dormitory
- I have to come to move in from September 14, 2020 to September 22, 2020. I pay accommodation from September 14, 2020.
I’m going to the 1st year of studying with a reservation at the Blanice hall of residence
- I have to come to move in from September 10, 2020 – September 21, 2020. I pay accommodation from September 10, 2020.
What you should bring
- identity card (foreign students should bring their valid passports)
- colour full- face photograph of 35 x 45 mm (an identity-card type) – only students accommodated at Vltava hall of residence
- confirmation of studies , only students of schools other than VŠE (it is necessary to insert the confirmation into the ISKAM online interface and present the original when moving in)
If I cannot appear due to serious complication
If you are not able to come personally by the dates mentioned above (please see above) please email the manager of the dormitory directly about your move-in day. In this case, the student must have paid a reservation deposit (does not apply to Švecova Dormitory), in addition student must also have a charged main account in ISKAM with a minimum of accommodation fee for September and October and also a signed contract in ISKAM. Date of the contractual start will not change!! The start date is fixed.
Dormitory payment (direct debit)
Dormitory fees for September and October are paid before moving in the dormitory by charging up the main account in ISKAM.
Next payment of dormitory fees during academic year can be paid as follows:
- via direct debit authorization from an account maintained in CZK with a financial institution with its registered office in the Czech Republic to account No. 1793102/0800. We recommend a monthly direct debit limit of at least 12 000 CZK (in the event that one month’s direct debit is not passed, the next month’s amount will pass through both months). The account number from which the dormitory will be collected must be entered by the resident in ISKAM.
- via payment gateway at iskam-web.vse.cz
- in case of real necessity it is possible to pay the dormitory fees at the reception or at the head of the dormitory in cash and by credit card, but we strongle prefer options of payments stated above.
In order for the direct debit to work properly, it is necessary to have:
- correctly entered bank account number on the iskam-web.vse.cz page in the Basic information tab
- correctly set authorization for direct debit in the bank, ie in favor of account 1793102/0800, recommended minimum monthly limit of CZK 12,000, unfilled (empty) symbols (variable, constant, specific). Do not specify a limit on the number of days between collections (eg once every 30 days). Debit authorization must be arranged with your bank.
- sufficient money in your account between the 1st and 20th day of the month.
Accommodation contract, confirmation of accommodation, electronic signing of the contract
Keys, bed linen
Before moving in, it is necessary to have an electronically signed contract in the ISKAM interface. Upon arrival at the dormitory, you will receive room keys at the reception, students from schools other than the University of Economics will also receive an entrance card upon arrival after providing a refundable deposit of CZK 500. Bed linen will be provided in the room for each student with a valid reservation.
If you have your own bed linen, it is necessary to return the bed linen provided by the dormitory to the bed linen depot of the relevant dormitory during office hours as soon as possible.
Registration form for the Foreigner Police of the Czech Republic
According to the Law about the Residence of Foreigners in the Czech Republic No. 222/2017, students of a nationality other than the Czech Republic must fill in a registration form upon arrival, which they will then submit at the reception, or place in a designated box in the entrance area of the dormitory.
Forms are available at the reception and in the entrance areas of the dormitory, the student will be askd by the receptionist to fill in this form.
Checking-in the room
After receiving the keys, the room is checked. You carry out this checking yourself, no dormitory employee is present. Immediately after entering the room for the first time, check that the room and its equipment are in proper and fit condition. On the same day, enter the detected defects or missing inventory in the defect list in ISKAM.
Room inventory is available online in your ISKAM user account in the accommodation list.
Transition from summer student accommodation
If you are staying at the dormitory of VŠE during the summer and you have been assigned accommodation at the dormitory of VŠE since September for the academic year 2020/2021, then in the meantime you can stay at the dormitory according to the current dormitory price list. Therefore, it is not necessary to move out of the dormitory for a few days before move-in. In the second half of August, arrange a possible transfer to the assigned room (before the prescribed day of move-in) with the manager of the dormitory where you will start accommodation for the academic year in September.
I am not interested in the accommodation
In case you do not intend to use the acquired accommodation, it is possible to cancel the reservation (application for accommodation) in the application for accommodation in ISKAM by sending “Request for cancellation application of accommodation”. Depending on the date of sending the cancellation request, the security deposit will be returned / not returned. More at: https://accommodation.vse.cz/students-accommodation/applicants-for-accommodation/schedule/#12
In order to protect the accommodated persons, the following ways of rejecting the student accommodation will not be taken into consideration: notification by phone, message via a friend / acquaintance / parent / relative.