Information about moving in
- Allocated room
- When and where
- What you should bring
- If I cannot appear
- Accommodation contract
- Residence card, keys, bedlinen
- Assignment of the room
- I am not interested in the accommodation
An allocated block of halls of residence, an allocated room or date of moving in cannot be changed during the period of moving in, i.e. until the end of September. Moving is possible from the beginning of October.
Thank you for your understanding.
When and where
Information about a particular allocated hall of residence and room will be available at https://iskam-web.vse.cz/
Move-in to the dormitory
- Prague – 1st year – Blanice, Vltava: September 6 – September 17, 2018 (September 6, 2018)
- Prague – 1st year, except Blanice Vltava: September 10 – September 18, 2018 (September 10, 2018)
- Prague – higher grades: September 10 – September 18, 2018 (September 10, 2018)
- Jindřichův Hradec: September 14 – September 19, 2018 (September 14, 2018) – arrival is possible even on Saturdays and Sundays (September 15 – September 16,2018) from 10:00 to 16:00
From the date of the contractual start, the student will be charged the dormitory.
I’m going to the 2nd year of studying with accommodation at Roosevelt dormitory
- I have to come to sign the contract from September 10, 2018 to September 18, 2018. Accommodation I pay from September 10, 2018.
I’m going to the 1st year of studying with a reservation at the Blanice dormitory
- I have to come to sign the contract in the period September 6, 2018 – September 17, 2018. Accommodation I pay from September 6, 2018.
If you are to move in a hall of residence as of 25 September 2016 inclusive (accommodation allocated afterwards), report to accommodation in person to the allocated hall of residence and contact the manager of the hall of residence on the specified date during office hours, which can be found in the list of blocks of halls of residence.
What you should bring
- identity card (foreign students should bring their valid passports)
- colour full- face photograph of 35 x 45 mm (an identity-card type)
If I cannot appear
Please, come personally on move-in day during office hours, directly to Dormitory Manager of the building in which you will be staying. Move in to dormitory Jarov III.F outside of office hours is possible, but after announcement to Dormitory Manager via email. Reception is opened nonstop.
The contract to be signed will be submitted to you by the manager of the hall of residence when moving in the hall of residence. We recommend reading the contents of the contract before you sign it, as you will not have sufficient quiet time to read it thoroughly when moving in.
Residence card, keys, bedlinen
As soon as you sign the contract, you will receive a residence card and keys from the allocated room. In some halls of residence, you will receive also a key from the main entrance to the hall of residence. In the bedlinen depot, you will receive bedlinen, which you confirm with your signature, and the List of Defects, which you will complete upon entry to the room.
Assignment of the room
The room will be taken over upon signing of the accommodation contract and the handing over of keys and bedlinen. The takeover will be done by yourself, with no employee of the hall of residence present. As soon as you enter the room, check the room and its furnishings immediately for proper condition fit for use. On that day, record any found defects in the List of Defects and submit it to a person in charge (usually the one who has given you the List of Defects). You will be responsible for defects not recorded in the List of Defects. If you fail to submit the List of Defects on the day of moving in, you will breach the accommodation contract.
I am not interested in the accommodation
If you do not want to use the allocated accommodation, report this fact to the central accommodation office by e-mail or in person in the central accommodation office (you must prove your identity). For dates, see the schedule of accommodation. In order to protect the accommodated persons, the following ways of rejecting the accomodation will not be taken into consideration: notification by phone, by e-mail message sent from other than the student´s own school e-mail address, a message via a friend/acquaintance/parent/relative, a letter.