Information about moving in
- Allocated room
- When and where
- What you should bring
- If I cannot appear due to serious complication
- Dormitory payment (direct debit)
- Accommodation contract, confirmation of accommodation
- Residence card, keys, bedlinen
- Assignment of the room
- Transition from summer student accommodation
- I am not interested in the accommodation
- Frequently asked questions
An allocated block of halls of residence, an allocated room or date of moving in cannot be changed during the period of moving in, i.e. until the end of September. Moving is possible from the beginning of October.
Thank you for your understanding.
When and where
Information about a particular allocated hall of residence and room will be available at iskam-web.vse.cz. The dormitory address can be found here. Come in person at the assigned dormitory to the manager of the dormitory, on weekdays, during office hours.
Move-in to the dormitory:
|Praha – 1st year – Blanice, Vltava||September 5 – September 16, 2019 (Contract start – September 5, 2019)|
|Praha – 1st year, except Blanice and Vltava||September 9 – September 17, 2019 (Contract start – September 9, 2019)|
|Praha – higher grades||September 9 – September 17, 2019 (Contract start – September 9, 2019)|
|Jindřichův Hradec||September 12 – September 18, 2019 (Contract start – September 12, 2019)|
|Other school and graduates||September 16 – September 23, 2019 (Contract start – September 16, 2019)|
From the date of the contractual start, the student will be charged the dormitory.
I’m going to the 2nd year of studying with accommodation at Roosevelt dormitory
- I have to come to sign the contract from September 9, 2019 to September 17, 2019. Accommodation I pay from September 9, 2019.
I’m going to the 1st year of studying with a reservation at the Blanice dormitory
- I have to come to sign the contract in the period September 5, 2019 – September 16, 2019. Accommodation I pay from September 5, 2019.
What you should bring
- identity card (foreign students should bring their valid passports)
- colour full- face photograph of 35 x 45 mm (an identity-card type)
- confirmation of studies , only students of schools other than VŠE
If I cannot appear due to serious complication
If you are not able to come personally by the dates mentioned above (please see above) during office hours, please email the manager of the dormitory directly about your move-in day. In this case, the student must pay a reservation deposit (does not apply to Švec Dormitory), must also have a charged main account in ISKAM with a minimum of two-month dormitory (61 days x daily dormitory rate) and also a signed contract in ISKAM. Date of the contractual start will not change!! The start date is fixed.
Move in to the Eislerova dormitory (Jarov III.F) outside of office hours is possible, but after announcement to Dormitory Manager via email. Reception is opened nonstop.
Dormitory payment (direct debit)
Dormitory rate for September and October are paid before move-in one of the following ways:
- by charge the main account in ISKAM
- at the dormitory reception
- at the manager of the dormitory on move-in day
Next payment of dormitory rate during academic year can be paid as follows:
- via direct debit authorization from an account maintained in CZK with a financial institution with its registered office in the Czech Republic to account No. 1793102/0800. We recommend a monthly direct debit limit of at least 12 000 CZK (in the event that one month’s direct debit is not passed, the next month’s amount will pass through both months). The account number from which the dormitory will be collected must be entered by the resident in ISKAM.
- via payment gateway at iskam-web.vse.cz
- at the dormitory reception
Accommodation contract, confirmation of accommodation
Residence card, keys, bedlinen
After signing the contract you will receive a dormitory card ( outside of Palach, Thaler, Eisler and Švec dormitory) and keys for the allocated room on the move-in day. In some dormitory building, you will receive also a key from the main entrance to the hall of residence. In the bedlinen depot, you will receive bedlinen, which you confirm with your signature. You are obliged to enter the detected defects in the allocated student accommodation in the ISKAM “defect log” in the move-in day.
Assignment of the room
After signing the accommodation agreement (in ISKAM or at the manager of the dormitory), taking over the keys and bedlinen is followed by taking over the room. The takeover will be done by yourself, with no employee of the hall of residence present. As soon as you enter the room, check the room and its furnishings immediately for proper condition fit for use. On that day, record any found defects in the “Defect log” at ISKAM or to the List of Defect which gave you manager of dormitory.
Transition from summer student accommodation
If you are staying at the dormitory of VŠE during the summer and you have been assigned accommodation at the dormitory of VŠE since September for the academic year 2019/2020, then in the meantime you can stay at the dormitory according to the current dormitory price list. Therefore, it is not necessary to move out of the dormitory for a few days before move-in. In the second half of August, arrange a possible transfer to the assigned room (before the prescribed day of move-in) with the manager of the dormitory where you will start accommodation for the academic year in September.
I am not interested in the accommodation
In case you do not intend to use the acquired accommodation, it is possible to cancel the reservation (application for accommodation) in the application for accommodation in ISKAM by sending “Request for cancellation application of accommodation”. Depending on the date of sending the cancellation request, the security deposit will be returned / not returned. More at: accommodation.vse.cz/students-accommodation/applicants-for-accommodation/schedule/#12
In order to protect the accommodated persons, the following ways of rejecting the student accommodation will not be taken into consideration: notification by phone, message via a friend / acquaintance / parent / relative.