Moving to another room
- The first week in October is the first permitted day of moving to another room.
- A person interested in moving to another room must appear in person during office hours and prove his/her identity.
- In case of exchange of the allocation with another student, both these students have to appear at the same time.
- Each application for moving to another room will be decided individually and may be rejected.
- Rooms may not be booked.
- Information about free rooms will be provided only at personal visits.
Moving to another room within a hall of residence
is the charge of the manager of the relevant hall of residence; see contact details in the list of halls of residence:
- Palachova dormitory (Jarov I), blocks A, B, C, D – Angerová (within Palachova dormitory, one can move from one block to another)
- University hotel (Jarov I.E) – Chudobová
- Jarov II – Fofoňková
- Eislerova dormitory (Jarov III.F) – Novotná
- Thalerova dormitory (Jarov III.G) – Vykuková
- Jižní Město-Blanice – Tichá
- Jižní Město-Vltava – Šolarová
- Rooseveltova dormitory – Hanáková
- Švecova dormitory ( Jindřichův Hradec) – Stejskal
A student may move until the 4th day of a calendar month inclusive (during office hours only). This is due to sending a direct debit order to the bank usually on the 5th day of a calendar month (the particular term of sending is published in the news on a monthly basis). Any later date of moving will be permitted only in exceptional cases upon agreement with the manager of the relevant hall of residence.
Moving from one hall of residence to another (applies to VSE halls of residence in Prague)
- is the charge of the central accommodation office
- A student may move until the 4th day of a calendar month inclusive (during office hours only).
- This is due to sending a direct debit order to the bank usually on the 5th day of a calendar month (the particular term of sending is published in the news on a monthly basis).
A student may move only if he/she has no debts, i.e. he/she has paid all outstanding amounts owed to SUZ VSE(residence fee, utilities, damages, late payment interest, if appropriate, etc.)