Information about move-in – program EXCHANGE for the students of VSE with a confirmed accommodation at VSE dormitories with a term of moving in: January 31, 2024.
From that date onwards, accommodation is booked, and a dormitory fee is charged until June 14, 2024. You have to pay a part of your rent (minimum 10 000 CZK) or full rent before your arrival i.e. until January 31, 2024. Until move-in day at the dormitory, there have to be paid of accommodation deposit CZK 5000 and a minimum of CZK 10 000 or the full rent on your main account in ISKAM (deposit is not part of the rent).
Please read the full text of the Contract on Accommodation and sign it before your arrival. You can find the documents in ISKAM – card Accommodation -> Accommodation list -> Detail. Contract on Accommodation can be signed no earlier than 7 days before the date of moving in.
If students would like to come to Prague earlier, they can stay at the hotel accommodation. For more details concerning the hotel accommodation, see at the website: hotel.vse.cz/en
Move into the dormitory later than January 31, 2024, or outside of office hours is possible (the reception is open nonstop). If you arrive later than February 4, 2024, please send a notification email directly to Veronika Schneiderová (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you are accommodated in the Thalerova dormitory, you should move in during office hours. If you arrive outside the office hours or at the weekend, you should contact dormitory manager Kateřina Živcová (email@example.com). You will pick up the keys at the reception of the University Hotel.
When you arrive at the dormitory:
- Please get prepared:
- identity card (student part of EU, students should bring their valid passports/ID). It must be the same ID/passport as you fill in the ISKAM.
- visa (if you need a visa to visit the Czech Republic)
- At the reception, you will receive keys.
- Contract on Accommodation:
Please read the full text of the Contract on Accommodation and sign it before you arrive (instructions on how to sign a contract can be found here) because moving in can be time-consuming. You can find the documents in:
- ISKAM (valid 7 days before the date of moving in): card Accommodation -> Accommodation list -> Detail
- ISKAM – Online reporting defects:
- you will report defects in your room upon entry to the room
- as soon as you enter the room, check the room and its furnishings immediately for proper condition fit for use
- record any defects in the ISKAM
- you will be responsible for defects not recorded in ISKAM
- This system does not serve to report emergency situations that need to be addressed immediately – please report these faults at reception!
- Manual for the „Online reporting defects“
- Report for Foreign Police:
- Report for Foreign Police serves to announce your stay at the dormitories to the Foreign Police
- it is obligatory to report your stay
- please use capital letters when filling out the form
- the form must be filled out completely and legibly
- All the required stuff for move-in will be prepared in your room.
- Bed linen will be prepared in your room without towels, toiletries (toilet paper, soap, shampoo, etc.), hairdryer, and dishes.
- Internet connection
Please note that the Eduroam wireless network is available at the dormitory. Please follow the instructions that you have received in the email from IT Department. Also, there is a data socket in all rooms – for each resident is one socket (no cable there).