Information about move-in – program EXCHANGE for the students of VSE with a confirmed accommodation at VSE dormitories with term of moving in: September 7, 2022.
From that date onwards, an accommodation is booked and a dormitory fee is charged until January 11, 2023. You have to pay a part of your rent (minimum 10 000 CZK) or full rent before your arrival i.e. until September 7, 2022. Until move-in day at the dormitory, there have to be paid of accommodation deposit CZK 5000 and a minimum of CZK 10 000 or the full rent on your main account in ISKAM (deposit is not part of the rent).
Please read the full text of the Contract on Accommodation and sign it before your arrival. You can find the documents in ISKAM – card Accommodation -> Accommodation list -> Detail. Contract on Accommodation can be sign no earlier than 7 days before the date of moving in.
If students would like to come to Prague earlier, they can stay at the hotel accommodation. More details concerning the hotel accommodation, see at the website: hotel.vse.cz/en
Move into the dormitory later than September 7, 2022 or outside of office hours is possible (the reception is open nonstop). If you arrive later than September 16, 2022, please send a notice email directly to Zuzana Hrnková (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- When you arrive at the dormitory:
- Please submit:
- identity card (student part of EU, students should bring their valid passports/ID). It must be the same ID/passport as you fill in the ISKAM.
- visa (if you need a visa to visit the Czech Republic)
- Please submit:
At the reception you will receive keys.
- Contract on Accommodation:
Please read the full text of the Contract on Accommodation and sign it before you arrive (instruction how to sign contract can be found here), because moving in can be time-consuming. You can find the documents in:
- ISKAM (valid 7 days before the date of moving in): card Accommodation -> Accommodation list -> Detail
- Website – Forms
- ISKAM – Online reporting defects:
- you will report defects in your room upon entry to the room
- as soon as you enter the room, check the room and its furnishings immediately for proper condition fit for use
- record any defects in the ISKAM
- you will be responsible for defects not recorded in ISKAM
- This system does not serve to report emergency situations that need to be addressed immediately – please report these faults at the reception!
- Manual for the „Online reporting defects“
- Report for Foreign Police:
- Report for Foreign Police serves to announce your stay at the dormitories to the Foreign Police
- it is obligatory to report your stay
- please use capital letters when filling the form
- the form must be filled out completely and legibly
- All the required stuff for move in will be prepared in your room.
- Bed line will be prepared in your room without towels, toiletries (toilet paper, soap, shampoo etc.), hairdryer and dishes.
Please note that eduroam wireless network is available at the dormitory. Please follow the instruction that you have received in email from IT Department. Also there is a data socket in all rooms – for each resident is one socket.