Regulations and document archive
- Order of the Director FMD VSE in Prague No. 4/2022 – Rules for accommodation in dormitories FMD VSE Prague
- Order of the Director FMD VSE in Prague No. 3/2022 – Measures in the field of energy saving and fire protection on VŠE dormitories
- Order of the Director FMA VSE in Prague No. 23/2021 – Rules for accommodation of persons at the dormitories of the University of Economics in Prague valid from 22nd November 2021
- Order of the Director FMD VSE in Prague No. 19/2021 – Conditions of accommodation in the dormitories of FMD VŠE in Prague in connection with the restriction of the spread of SARS-CoV-2 virus.
In order to comply with the regulations of the Government of the Czech Republic and the order of the Director FMD No. 19/2021, it follows that all residents must document the fulfillment of obligations electronically via the ISKAM web interface.
- Order of the Director DAF VSE in Prague No. 14/2021 Provision of test places for employees and students
- Order of the Director DAF VSE in Prague No. 12/2021 Mandatory testing of people accommodated in the dormitories of VSE
- Order of the director of DAF VSE No. 01/2021 – Rules for the arrival of people to Czech Republic from 5.2.
- Order of the director of DAF VSE No. 39/2020 – Mail delivery to VSE dormitories
- Order of director of DAF VSE No. 31/2020 – Closure of gyms at VŠE dormitories – change of order of the director of DAF VŠE No. 30/2020
- Order of the director DAF VSE in Prague No. 30/2020 – Rules for the operation of study rooms and gyms on VŠE dormitories
- Order of the director DAF VSE in Prague No. 28/2020–The rules for the operation of VSE dormitories in accordance with the Protective Measure of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic from the date 18th of September 2020
- Declaration of honour of the appliant for accommodation
- Protective Measure of Ministry of Health from 18.September 2020
- Operating rules and regulations for climbing a bouldering facility in the area of Jarov dormitory of the Prague University of Economics and Business