MUDr. Růžena Jíchová
- General practitioner’s surgery
- Provides occupational health services to employees of VŠE SÚZ.
- Assessment of medical fitness, proposals for spa care, collection of biological material for bacteriological examination.
- Monitoring of bacterial infections and the presence of occult bleeding on the GuickRead go device.
- Provides vaccinations: tetanus, tick-borne encephalitis, hepatitis, pneumococcal infections.
- Urgent basic treatment is provided for students staying at the VŠE dormitories and hotel guests at the University of the VŠE hotel by telephone appointment.
- Registration of students accommodated in VŠE dormitories is possible after arrangement with doctor.
- Students have to make a contract with health insurance company before their arrival to dormitory. If students don´t make a contract with health insurance company, treatment is not covered by health insurance. Health insurance company has to be the same company where students paid for health insurance.
- Foreign students have to pay for treatment in Czech Republic. In case that students pay medical expenses that are not covered by health insurance, they have to take their payment receipt!
Offer for patients
- help with all health problems
- short waiting times with the possibility of ordering or consultation (phone or email)
- VZP (Všeobecná zdravotní pojišťovna)
- OZP (Oborová zdravotní pojišťovna)
- ZPMV (Zdravotní pojišťovna ministerstva vnitra)
- VoZP (Vojenská zdravotní pojišťovna)
- ČPZP (Česká průmyslová zdravotní pojišťovna)
Rules for protection of personal data
Personal data are saved only to extent and for duration established by law. Documents with personal data are placed into lockable files with limited access (authorized persons only). Electronically saved personal data are secured and also with limited access (authorized persons only) and handled with appropriately secured software for processing of sensitive personal data.
Address and contact
SANUS – CARE s.r.o.
130 00 Praha 3
|Surgery hours, except summer holidays|
|Monday||7:00 – 12:00||13:00 – 15:15 (booked patients only)|
|Tuesday||7:00 – 12:00||13:00 – 15:15 (booked patients only)|
|Wednesday||13:00 – 18:00|
|Thursday||7:00 – 12:00||13:00 – 15:15 (booked patients only)|
|Friday||7:00 – 12:00|
The last patient is admitted 30 minutes before the end of the surgery.