Application for accommodation
Fall semester 2022
September 7th, 2022- January 11th, 2023
We are pleased by your interest in accommodation at the dormitory of the Prague University of Economics and Business (VŠE).
Information below is only for CESP students of the VŠE.
This page should guide you through the process of application for your accommodation. CESP students are accommodated at Thalerova dormitory.
If you are interested in accommodation at the dormitories, please follow these steps:
- apply for an accommodation at iskam-web.vse.cz
- Please visit Accommodation application iskam-web.vse.cz. At this website you will be allowed to enter your application, pay the deposit and after moving in to pay the rent and other services at the halls of residence.
- Instruction to log in and orientation in the accommodation system ISKAM
- Instructions to apply for accommodation (waiting list: EXCHANGE – Prague VŠE, 2022/2023 fall)
- from May 13, 2022 to June 14, 2022
- pay the deposit of CZK 5 000 (after you will have applied for the accommodation in step 1.
- from May 13, 2022 to June 14, 2022
- Please fill in all required information for foreign payment order in ISKAM in section “Basic information”. (Without this information it is not possible to return the deposit back).
- In case that you will apply for accommodation (step 1) and pay the reservation deposit (step 2) until June 14, 2022, the status of your application will be changed from ”Approval in progress” to ”Preliminarily approved“ (until June 27, 2022). This confirms that everything is all right.
- Please note that your accommodation is booked from September 7, 2022 and it is not possible to change this date. September 7, 2022 is the first day of a validity of an accommodation agreement.
- CESP students are accommodated at Thalerova dormitory.
- Rooms are allocated by the Central Accommodation Office.
- Information whether the student was accommodated or not will be accessible on iskam-web.vse.cz in the Accommodation – Accommodation requests (waiting lists) by June 27, 2022.
- Information concerning the particular allocated dormitory and room shall be accessible on iskam-web.vse.cz, in the „Accommodation – Accommodation List” card by July 12, 2022.
- If you want to be accommodated with your friend, have the opportunity to write this information to google form.
“Single-bed room” – total price for accommodation is 48 762 CZK.
“Double-bed room” – total price for accommodation is 30 492 CZK
If student will change his mind and does not want to have an accommodation at the dormitories anymore, it is possible to send the cancellation request until August 6, 2022 in ISKAM in application. In this case, student will get the reservation deposit back reduced by the bank handling fees. The deposit will be refunded in favor of the bank account number, which student filled in ISKAM in basic information. If the application for accommodation is cancelled after August 6, 2022, deposit will not be refunded!
Please note that your accommodation is booked from September 7, 2022 to January 11, 2023, you have to pay the rent for the whole period all at once. You have to pay a part of your rent (minimum 10 000 CZK) or full rent before your arrival until September 7, 2022. Until move-in day at the dormitory, there have to be paid of accommodation deposit CZK 5000 and a minimum of CZK 10 000 or the full rent on your main account in ISKAM. Deposit 5000 CZK is not part of the rent!
- Your key from room will be prepared at the reception from September 7 to September 16, 2022.
- If you come to Prague earlier, you can stay at the “hotel accommodation” located at our dormitories.
- If you arrive later than on September 16, 2022, please send a notice email directly to Dormitory Manager Mrs. Kateřina Živcová (email@example.com).
Registration of a foreigners to the Department of Asylum and Migration Policy (DAMP)
Every foreigners accommodated at the dormitories of the Prague University of Economics and Business have to report their stay to the DAMP. – This report will be sent by Central accommodation.
- Notifications obligations for stay of foreigners to the DAMP is ensured by dormitory (accommodation provider).
- Every foreigners accommodated at the dormitories of the Prague University of Economics and Business have to report their stay to the DAMP. – This report will be sent by Central accommodation.
- Accommodation provider is obligated to report the stay of foreigner to the DAMP within 3 working days of the entering the territory of the dormitory.
- Report of foreigner to the DAMP is carrying out electronically.
Rooms are equipped with bedding, sheets, lamp, heating and fridge. Kitchen is equipped with dishes.