Informations DAF VSE about COVID-19
All documents and requisites concerning the prevention of the spread of the disease on the VŠE dormitories can be found here.
- List of Czech insurance companies – covers COVID-19 tests.
- COVID-19 sampling site for Blanice and Vltava dormitory
- Order of the Director DAF VSE in Prague No. 14/2021 Provision of test places for employees and students
- Declaration of honour of the appliant for accommodation
- Entrance to the all VŠE buildings from Wednesday, March 17, 2021 – measure of the Rector
- Order of the director of DAF VSE No. 01/2021 – Rules for the arrival of people to Czech Republic from 5.2.
- Order of Director of DAF VSE No. 31/2020 – Closure of gyms at VŠE dormitories – change of order of the director of DAF VŠE No. 30/2020
- Order of the director of DAF VSE No. 30/2020 – Rules for the operation of study rooms and gyms – change of the order of the director of DAF VŠE No. 28/2020
- Order of the Director DAF VSE in Prague No. 28/2020 – The rules for the operation of VSE dormitories in accordance with the Protective Measure of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic from the date 18th of September 2020
- Protective Measure of Ministry of Health – state boarders, 18th of September 2020
- List of countries or parts thereof with a low risk of COVID-19 contagion , 18th of September 2020
- Official information channel of Ministry of Health of the Czech republic about COVID-19-EN